Canadian experts here to help Canadians
The Acne and Rosacea Society of Canada, a new, national, not for profit organization led by Canadian dermatologists, offers hope and help to sufferers by providing independent, reputable and current information on these conditions and raising awareness.
• Research shows the facial redness and other noticeable signs of rosacea can significantly impact the emotional and social well-being of sufferers.
• Despite being a common condition, many people do not know they have rosacea.
The good news is:
While there is no cure, rosacea can be controlled and the effects minimized through treatment and lifestyle changes.
How we can help
Our role is to provide independent, reputable information to Canadians and raise awareness. We believe knowledge and understanding of rosacea will lead to action and improvement.
Rosacea sufferers are encouraged to get the facts, gain control – and feel better.
The Acne and Rosacea Society of Canada will improve the lives of Canadians suffering from these conditions by raising awareness and providing independent, reputable information.
A future where, through awareness, education and treatment, the negative psychological and physical impacts of acne and rosacea will be reduced.
The society is reaching out to medical and healthcare providers – family physicians, pharmacists, nurses – to join this educational effort.
Code of ethics:
Our code of ethics helps to preserve our independence.
- No advertising. The society does not allow advertising on any of its educational materials including websites, brochures, posters, advertisements etc.
- Unrestricted educational grants. Our Corporate Sponsors support our public education efforts on acne and rosacea through unrestricted educational grants.
- No single sponsor. We seek a variety of corporate sponsors to support the society and will not allow one organization to fund our activities.