- The information provided on this website is for general information purposes only. This information should not be considered medical advice, should in no way dictate a treatment course and is not intended to replace consultation, specific medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment from a qualified physician.
- If you have any concerns or questions about your rosacea or other aspects of your health, we strongly recommend you seek consultation, diagnosis, treatment and advice from a qualified physician.
- Reproduction or replication of any content including images, illustrations or text is strictly prohibited without prior written consent.
- Whilst every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the information is accurate and up to date, no responsibility for its accuracy, completeness and correctness, or for any consequences of relying on it, is assumed by the society. When visiting this site, you agree that you have no right of recourse against the Acne and Rosacea Society of Canada for any information displayed on the site.
- All information on medical treatments on this site is provided as a general overview only. For a complete and up-to-date list of side effects, warnings and precautions, please read the product’s package insert and consult your doctor or a pharmacist.
We value your privacy. There are no email sign up requests or forms on this site that ask you to share your personal information.
We use analytics to measure our performance against our mission to educate and raise awareness. This information is collected via our analytics partner.
We have permanently disabled IP address tracking and do not collect this personal data.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.